Temple Emanuel is the largest and oldest synagogue in the Rocky Mountain Region. It is a Reform congregation in the mainstream of liberal Judaism and hosts 2,000 member households. For more on the history and mission of the Synagogue, see the following link.
Address: 51 Grape St., Denver, CO 80220
Open Hours: Contact the Synagogue for open hours through phone or email
- Traditional Worship: 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Shabbat B’Yachad: First Friday of each Month, October – May, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Shabbat Unplugged: see calendar
- Young Family Shabbat Experience: see calendar
- Torah Study: 9:00 am
- Community Shabbat Worship: 10:30 am
- Shabbat Meditation: 9:45 am – 10:30 am
- Young Family Shabbat Experience
*For Holiday services, see the website for updates
Visiting Tips: Temple Emanuel is a Reform congregation in the mainstream of liberal Judaism and welcomes people from all backgrounds. For a guide on what to expect when visiting a synagogue service, see this link or How to be a Perfect Stranger, available through Prospector.