How do I search the library catalog and place a hold?
*Note: These books will be available for pick up on the main Lakewood campus. If you need the book mailed to you let us know by phone or email. For help with eBooks click HERE. To see if the library has a course textbook click HERE.
2. Limit your search to "books." In our catalog that means physical books.
3. Many of our books are housed off-site during our time in the Whitefield Center. You can see if the book is on the main campus or off-campus in the search list.
4. If the book is in Whitefield you can come to the library and look for it on the shelf. If it is off-campus, click the place hold button, login with your CCU ID number and Library Account password, and the book will be brought to the main CCU campus for pick up.
5. You can also find similar books by clicking on the title and scrolling to the "subjects" area. Clicking on any of the links will start a new search wit that subject. You can also open up the "more like this" area to see similar books and Ebooks.
6. Library staff makes twice daily trips, Monday - Friday, to pick up holds. You will receive notification when your book is ready for pick up at the main Lakewood campus!