Contact 303-963-3029 or email@example.com with questions or to receive an account
Please follow the steps below in order to access CCU’s online library database:
- Visit the CCU website at: https://www.ccu.edu/academy/dual-credit/students/
- Scroll down and select: Create your CCU Login.
- Complete all prompts that will help set up your password and multi-factor authentication security
- Visit: http://libguides.ccu.edu/home
- Search for resource
- While in this database a student may be asked for their CCU ID and Name in order to see outcomes of search
- After selecting a book, a student may be asked for their username (CCU ID) and password (CCU login password created)
- Questions: Please contact CCU Academy – Dual Credit at 303-963-3029 Monday-Friday 8:30am – 430pm or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Your library account is different than the CCU Login. It tracks your check outs, holds and fines. The library account uses your CCU ID number and a password you create and is NOT the CCU Login credentials.