1. Do your search in any ProQuest database and click the link for the specific article.
2. Click on the "Abstract/Details" tab.
3. From the "Abstract/Details" tab, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
4. Look for the "Document URL," highlight it, and copy the entire link.
1. Do your search in any ProQuest database.
2. Click on the "Save search/alert" drop box on the right side of the page.
3. Click on "Get search link."
4. Copy the entire link that is showing in the box.
Address: 8787 W. Alameda Ave. Lakewood, CO 80226 Phone: 303-963-3250 Email: email@example.com