1. Do your search in PubMed.
2. Open the article abstract page by clicking on the article title link.
3. Open the article by clicking on the "PMC Free Full text" link on the top right hand side of the page.
4. Copy the URL in the search box at the top of the page.
5. Note: the article can also be opened in different formats underneath the "Formats" section on the top right of the article page.
1. Do your search in PubMed (note: click on the "Free full text" link under "Text availability").
2. Copy the URL in the search box at the top of the page.