1. Do your search in OVID and click the link for the specific article.
2. On the "Tools" sidebar on the right of the page, click "Email Jumpstart."
3. Copy the entire link that is shows in the pop-up box.
Ovid search results permalink
1. Do your search in OVID.
2. Click "Search History" at the top of the page.
3. Important: you can send one search string and you need to remove all other searches. This leaves the search you want to send - this is the only way you can send a search string permalink; to only have one search.
4. At the bottom of the search history list is a link that says "Copy Search History Link." click that and the link is ready to be shared.