1. Do your search in OVID and click the link for the specific article.
2. On the "Tools" sidebar on the right of the page, click "Email Jumpstart."
3. Copy the entire link that is shows in the pop-up box.
1. Do your search in OVID.
2. Click "Search History" at the top of the page.
3. To send only 1 search string check all the other searches and click "remove." This leaves on the search you want to send.
4. At the bottom of the search history list is a link that says "Copy Search History Link." click that and the link is ready to be shared.
Address: 8787 W. Alameda Ave. Lakewood, CO 80226 Phone: 303-963-3250 Email: