The CCU Library has an ongoing booksale. Items offered vary widely depending mostly on the type of donations we receive. Some withdrawn library materials are also available in the booksale, and occasionally used textbooks can be found there. Prices are $1 to $2 per book with some specially priced and sales may happen near the end of each semester.
The library's annual Booksale event is held on the Friday of WOW from 9 am - 4 pm. Look for us outside on the east side of the library, enjoying the summer weather and meeting new students and their parents.
Please review CCU's Gifts and Donations Policy if interested in contributing to the library collection and or booksale.
Browse our virtual book sale below!
Unable to come into the library? We are trying out an online book sale option! View some of our books below in the slide show and contact us if you're interested in buying. The prices are listed on each slide. We charge $2.99 for shipping the first book and an additional $1 for each subsequent book.
How to purchase from our online Book Sale
- Scroll through our Book Sale presentation at the bottom of this page.
- Find the items you wish to purchase.
- Come in person, Email us at email@example.com or call Michael at 303-963-3275 and let us know which book(s) you want, your name, phone number, email address, and mailing address.
- We will pull the title, attach your information, confirm your request and the payment amount, and once payment has been received, we will ship your item(s).
- Payment options are cash, check, or sending an Amazon eGiftcard to the Clifton Fowler Library. Please contact Michael if you have questions about payment and shipment.
- We will ship items when payment is received.
- Your item(s) will be shipped via USPS Media Mail within 3 days of ordering.
We do not provide tracking on shipped items.
- Checks should be made out to Clifton Fowler Library and sent to this address "Clifton Fowler Library, ATTN: Booksale, 8787 W Alameda Ave, Lakewood CO 80226."